Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jewelry Mirror Project update

Well here is my project progress.  I painted it a lovely copper which isn't relly very well depected in my photo.  I will have to do some adjusting before listing this item in order to show its real beauty.

So, copper paint with a black paint outline with copper nails to hang the jewelry pieces on and gold hooks.
I will be adding a cording or some other decoration around the inside area of the mirror to cover the raw edges and a jewel in the hole at the tip of the arrow. 

I will install a saw tooth hanger to the back so it can be hung on the wall.  If I were keeping it I would actually put a screw through it attaching to the wall (it would be more secure that way)

It is equiped to hold thrity three (33) plus pieces of jewelry.  I say plus because the hooks could really hold more than one piece of jewelry.

No comments: