Friday, July 16, 2010

Posting

I'm afraid that I am a little behind in posting my latest articles on this blog, but you can always see the latest by clicking on the orange Examiner button on the left side of the page.

I have been so busy trying to get artisan's to interview to fill up my summer schedule that I have neglected this blog.

Now I must gear up for what I am guessing might be a tremendous influx of artisans responding because I finally got the Etsy admins to respond to my request that I needed their help getting the word out to the Etsy community.  They finally replied yesterday, 7/15/10.  Previously I had put out the word via the forum threads and did receive about 10 interview submissions but to keep posting to the ever changing threads and the folks viewing them at the time I posted was an ongoing effort.

So I was told that I should post a forum thread and that Danielleox (admin) would link to that article in her Etsy Success newsletter which goes out to 300k!  So, you know as well as I that this could possibly just totally 'cover me up' in interview requests, I will be so busy that my head will totally spin right off, whew.  I hope my e-mail doesn't crash!

I want to thank all of you who have signed up as followers, that's really cool.  I have never had much dealings with blogs and all this posting stuff, it's all new to me. I started a blog over a year ago but didn't do much with it and then I started this one as I grew a little more familiar with how to use it.  I will follow you in return if you have a blog but it might take me awhile to get to it.

Thanks for the followings, interviews and support.  I hope you have subscribed to my article page, so you are notified whenever I publish an interview because I and the person being interviewed need your support.

Cheers for now my 's
Bettie

No comments: